Product of USA
Dried cranberries are delectable when added to cereals, atop salads, baked good or in trail mix. Very high in Vitamin C and antioxidants beneficial to your diet.
Shelf Life : 12 months--
1. Rich in Vitamin C which acts as an antioxidant, essential for your skin, muscles, and bone.
2. Good source of Vitamin E.
3. Contain Vitamin K1.
6. Cranberries are a rich source of several vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin C.
1. Add them to your salad bowls or baked goods such as muffins and breads.
2. Amazing addition to oatmeal, smoothies or you can sprinkle them over your favorite hot or cold cereals.
3. Popular in trail mix or you can munch on them whole for easy snacking.
Shelf life and storage recommendation
Unopened Dried cranberries should last for 6-12 months in the pantry and 1-2 years in the fridge with its past printed date. Opened dried cranberries lasts for 3-6 months in the pantry and 6-12 months in the fridge.
Store unopened dried cranberries in a cool, dry place off the floor not exceeding 65°F. Best storage is at low humidity, so refrigeration is excellent for storage.